The Wukela Law Firm was founded by Steve Wukela, Jr. in 1976 as a sole practitioner representing individuals and families in their confrontations with local, state, and federal government agencies, to include law enforcement, insurance companies, and employers. Over the past 38 years, Mr. Wukela has recruited eight other like-minded attorneys, male and female, black and white, who share his commitment to represent individuals and their families against big corporations and big government. These attorneys have well trained support staff and legal assistants consisting of 38 individuals who are likewise committed to assisting individuals and their families through the complexities of the legal system.
Why Choose Us?
“It is the goal of the Wukela Law Firm that every client receives personal respect and a total commitment of dedicated legal representation to the best of our ability.”
The Wukela Law Firm attorneys are experienced trial lawyers before City, County, and State Courts; the South Carolina Court of Appeals; the Supreme Court of South Carolina, United States District Court; the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals; and the United States Supreme Court, who represent plaintiffs and claimants in almost all aspects of the legal system, such as:
- union issues and individuals who wish to establish unions;
- employment claims for pension benefits and other employee benefits;
- social security disability benefits claims;
- workers’ compensation benefits claims;
- personal injury claims such as automobile accidents and slip and fall injuries;
- complex catastrophic brain injury claims;
- medical malpractice claims;
- product liability claims;
- residential and commercial real estate matters;
- domestic matters, such as divorce, child custody, child support;
- probation of estates;
The Wukela Law Firm also represents defendants in criminal matters in City, County, State, and Federal Courts.
The Wukela Law Firm cannot guarantee a victory in every case or a large judgment in every case, but we do guarantee professionalism and our best efforts and personal respect.